Interested in nurturing the growth of your in-house Power Platform activity by facilitating your employees in solving problems and building solutions for their team? Wondering how to drive internal adoption of the Power Platform? What if you have several dozen users that are trying out, building and creating hundreds of PowerApps and Flows, how do you go about handling that? We offer you the solution to all these questions in the form of a Center of Excellence.
So, what is so excellent about this center?
A Center of Excellence is a structured approach for helping the Power Platform become more mature in your organization. It stimulates the user-adoption of PowerApps, PowerAutomate, and PowerBI while providing administrative support. In other words, we help your employees connect to hundreds of data sources using a library of connectors and Common Data Service (CDS)—bringing your data together for a single source of truth while you uncover company insights.
How will it help my organization?
Since the Power Platform offers immense utility in the form of no- or low code, you can expect that eventually, some people will show interest in tinkering about with the software. It is at this point that a framework must already be foreseen to guide these new users to their first useable app in production.
What does the framework offer?
- Low entry barrier. The entry for app development by your future Citizen Developers should be as easygoing and low as possible. This is a new term coined by Microsoft, referring to the power users in your company that are willing to build solutions for their teams.
- Sandbox environment. It offers an approved testing environment that isolates untested code changes and outright experimentation from the production environment or repository.
- IT process overview. The center of excellence can bring an overview of all on-going activities in the Power Platform environment.
- Reduced development and deployment rate. How excellent is it if you can promote high productivity app development by professional developers all while reducing time to develop and deploy.
- Central management. The framework allows fully approved Flows or Apps to be managed centrally and rolled out easily.
- Organizational insight. It allows an organization to gain insight into its tenant (view what is created, who is doing the development, … ). Foster innovation across your organization — analyze data, build solutions, automate processes, and create organizational insights.
Ready for more?
We are offering a starter-kit which allows a company to “Secure”, “Monitor”, take “Action” and “Nurture” the growth of their Power Platform adoption through the following components:
|Secure||Set up a data loss prevention policy (DLP editor).|
|Monitor||Facilitate data collection from your internal Environments, Apps, Flows… into CDS.
Create a Power BI dashboard.
|Alert||Use pre-built flow notifications and audit processes.|
|Nurture||Have an App Catalog with approved solutions, internal community possibilities, channel links,…|
This starter-kit can be set up quickly and can be customized easily!
Give everyone in your organization the ability to create solutions that accelerate business.
Get in touch to build your center of excellence!